Location and Transport
Phoenix is prominently situated on South Parade in the heart of the Leeds city centre business district. The property also benefits from being within a short walk of Leeds city station and the city centre bus interchange. Phoenix is located on the doorstep of the Leeds retail district and the new Trinity Shopping Centre.
South Parade has undergone a major transformation in the past few years with upgrades to the majority of the buildings, which has consequently attracted some high quality restaurant operators such as Sukhothai, San Carlo and Sam's Chop House.
Phoenix is a 7 story office building, which has recently undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to provide a striking entrance and a new canopy, new stylish reception and refurbished common parts throughout. Internally the accommodation has been fully refurbished to provide offices of the highest quality.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.