Location and Transport
Situated in the heart of the central business district, 76 Wellington Street occupies a high profile position.
Leeds Railway Station and City Square are within a five minute walk, as are the varied retail and leisure amenities of the city centre.
M&S Simply Food and Café Nero are situated opposite the building with numerous amenities very close by at Wellington Place.
Businesses will be amongst good company at 76 Wellington Street with a host of nearby occupiers including Handelsbanken, Grant Thornton, Irwin Mitchell, RSM and BDO.
There is now only 6,060sqft available on the fourth floor providing impressive open plan offices following a substantial refurbishment of the building which included the impressive reception, WC and with shower facilities and secure cycle storage available in the basement.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.