Location and Transport
Exchange Court is a high profile and landmark office building prominently situated fronting the A58/M inner ring road on the western side of the Central Business District.
The building is only a 10 minutes' walk from Leeds City Station and principal retailing area of the city.
Occupiers in the area include, Call Credit, NHS, Weightmans Solicitors, Lloyds Banking Group, AXA and Leeds University.
In addition there is a Premier Inn, Ibis and TGI Fridays in close proximity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.