Mark as favourite
3 Wellington Place
Size3,320 ft² / 308 m² (approx. 30 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
The most exciting new office development in Leeds with 24 hour access.
- PIR Lighting
- Comfort Cooling
- Raised Floors
- Suspended Ceilings
- BREEAM Excellent
- Targeting EPC - B
- High Performance - Solar Control Floor to Celing Glazing
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- Efficient and virtually column free floor plates
- 4 pipe air conditioning
- Fully sprinklered building
|Ground||3,320 sq ft||Available|
| || || |
To see inside the building follow this link
Location and Transport
3 Wellington Place has detailed planning consent and is available as a potential headquarters building.
3 Wellington Place will provide stylish and versatile office accommodation with state of the art facilities to meet the needs of your business.
Prominently located within Wellington Place and situated in the high profile setting at the junction of Wellington Street and Northern Street, this striking commercial building will form the principal north-eastern gateway into Wellington Place.
An emphasis on low-carbon consumption and high energy efficiency means that this is a building that can also offer cost advantages to match its environmental performance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.