- No Commission
5 Wellington Place
LS1 4AP Leeds
1,059.00 - 3,843.00 ft² (98.38 - 357.03 m²)
28 per ft²
• ONLY TWO SUITES REMAIN• DDA Compliant
• Dedicated building reception with concierge service
• Secure basement parking (direct connection to the building above)
• On-site cycle storage pods
• Target BREAAM rating of excellent
• On-site customer team
• LED Lighting PIR controlled with daylight compensation
• 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system
• 150mm clear void raised access floor
• Floor to ceiling glazing
• 2.8m floor to ceiling height
• Onsite amenities
• 24 Hour access
• 24 Hour security
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|Ground||2,784 sq ft||Available|
|Ground||1,059 sq ft||Available|
Please click on the below links to see 360 Pano walk through:-
Leeds City Region is the UK's largest economy outside London. Leeds is seen as one of the most desirable places in the UK to live with residents attracted by the thriving city life, excellent retail and leisure facilities and job opportunities with the country's leading companies.
5 Wellington Place is located at the gateway to this exciting new business district and is just minutes from the city's fantastic retail and leisure offer.
The significant location on the junction of Northern Street and Whitehall Road, establishes 5 Wellington Place as a striking landmark building.
The surrounding public realm and green spaces adds a genuine sense of community. Access to the building is made effortless by its own pedestrian boulevard and car drop off zone.
Inside 5 Wellington Place stands as an exemplar of future office design. Modern open plan spaces offer flexible and intelligent working environments, while floor to ceiling glazing inspires a light unconfined space.