Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
12 Wellington Place
Size7,669-139,874 ft² / 712-12,994 m² (approx. 71-1,300 desks)
12 Wellington Place one of the most exciting new opportunities to come to Leeds.
Statement building offers high quality Grade A .
- South facing roof terraces and balconies
- Extensive public realm designed to maximise natural light and wellbeing
- Fully DDA Compliant
- 24 hour access
- Basement parking for up to 41 cars
- Basement gym
- Electric vehicle charging points
- BREEAM Excellent
- Targeted EPC A
- 2.8 m floor to ceiling height
Location and Transport
Wellington Place is just a 5 minutes walk from Leeds Train Station, with direct access to the inner ring road and quick links to the A1, M1 and M62.
With all the perks of the city centre on your doorstep and a mix of bars and restaurants around you.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.