- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Brand new Grade A offices on entirely flexible lease terms
- BREEAM Excellent
- EPC B (30)
- Raised access floors
- LED Lighting
- Four pipe air conditioning
- 2.75m floor to ceiling height
- Club class shower facilities
- 24/7 on site security and secure basement car parking
- Electric vehicle charging points
|6,770 sq ft
The first floor of 4 Wellington Place provide exceptional Grade A office accommodation. The office space is available by way of a new sub lease.
Wellington Place is located in the very heart of Leeds's West End, being within a 5 minute walk of City Square and Leeds Station. In excess of 1 million sq ft has been developed to date and it is home to numerous financial, professional and tech occupiers who are part of the thriving business community.
The occupiers enjoy the substantial leisure and retail facilities on offer which include Good Luck Club, Sociable Folk, Cafe Nero, Hoist, Veeno and Sainsburys to name few. Wellington Place also has impressive landscaping and public realm.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.