Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Old School, Civic Court
LS1 3ED Leeds
Size5,838 ft² / 542 m² (approx. 54 desks)
The Old School is a highly prestigious Grade II listed building set to offer 15,000 ft² of new creative and unique workspace.
- Impressive Floor to Ceiling Heights
- Period Features throughout all floors
- Refurbished wc's and common areas throughout
- Two fully refurbished passenger lifts
- LED Lighting throughout
- Raised access floors
- Newly installed mezzanne shower
- Secure cycle parking
- Design Led reception refurbishment
- 8 car parking spaces
- 2 fully refurbished passenger lifts
- Cafe and bar on lower ground floor
- To See Inside - Follow the Link - : https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=cFynkei44Mb
|1st||5,838 sq ft||Available|
Location and Transport
Old School is situated at the very heart of Leeds city centre, being prominently located at the junction of Calverley Street with Great George Street. The location is adjacent to Millenium Square and the main retail and leisure core of Leeds City Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.