6 Queen Street
Size4,447 ft² / 413 m² (approx. 41 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Only the part first floor now remains in this premium quality office development in the heart of the prime core of Leeds city centre.
- BREEAM Excellent
- EPC A - Sustainable Building
- Optimum shaped floorplates
- Unrivalled parking ratio
- Thriving business quarter location
- Excellent tenant amenities
- 24 hour access
- 82 cycle bays
- DDA Compliant Access
- Double height reception
- Metal tiled suspended ceilings
- LED Lighting
- High quality shower and changing facilities
- Super efficient occupancy
- VRF Air Conditioning
- Occupational density 1:8m²
- 3 Secure Basement Car Parking Spaces
|1st||4,447 sq ft||Available|
| || || |
To see inside the building follow this link
Location and Transport
Located on Queen Street close to its junction with Wellington Street, this highly prominent building benefits from secure basement parking and is within a 5 minute walk of Leeds City Station.
6 Queen Street is a premium office development situated in the heart of the prime core of Leeds city centre. The thriving central business location offers excellent amenities, exceptional public transport links and many corporate/professional occupiers close by.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.