Mark as favourite
47 St. Pauls Street
LS1 2TE Leeds
Size1,408 ft² / 131 m² (approx. 13 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Central House has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment with contemporary finishes.
Three floors of the building have already been let.
- New key point...
- Brand new air conditioning with exposed services
- LED Lighting
- Feature double glazing
- Fully carpeted
- Contemporary wc's and common areas
- New key point...
- 8 person passenger lift
- Basement parking
- Fibre optic broadband
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the feel of the space, which will be of interest to a range of occupiers.
With fully exposed services the building offers a specification more synonymous with London loft style accommodation incorporating numerous contemporary features and natural daylight flooding to the space.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|1st - First Floor||1,408||130.81||Available|
Location and Transport
Central House is prominently positioned at the corner of St Paul's Street and Central Street in the heart of Leeds city centre with superb views overlooking Park Square.
The area of the city is a very popular office location with many professional and financial organisations in close proximity.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.