1 Harrison Way
CV31 3HH Leamington Spa
Size8,000-66,567 ft² / 743-6,184 m² (approx. 74-620 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Outstanding Grade A refurbished headquarters office building over three divisible floors, each of c22,000 sq ft.
Aura has been comprehensively refurbished to a very high standard and includes:
- New M&E designed to support an occupation density of 1:8 sq m
- New VRF heating and cooling system
- New plank metal suspended ceiling
- New LED lighting Full access raised floor
- Refurbished feature reception with full height atrium and coffee shop provision New WC and shower facilities
- Refurbished lifts and common areas
- 10 Electric Vehicle Charging Bays
- 1 MVA back up power generator
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:207 sq ft, 309 car parking spaces
Location and Transport
Aura is located at the very front of the site on the corner of Harrison Way and Tachbrook Road (B4087) providing direct access to Junction 13 of the M40 Motorway and is less than a mile (15/20 minute walk) from Leamington Spa rail station and approximately one mile from Leamington Spa Shopping Park.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.