3 World Business Centre
TW6 2SF Hounslow
Size1,200-30,565 ft² / 111-2,839 m² (approx. 11-280 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
3 World Business Centre is an impressive landmark office building located within touching distance of London Heathrow Airport.
- Strategically located for London Heathrow Airport
- Headquarters building
- Parking Ratio of 1:342 sq ft
- Unrivalled views of the airport
|1st||4,311||28.50 per sq ft||Available|
|Ground||14,575||28.50 per sq ft||Available|
| ||18,886|| || |
The property which is accessed via a four storey glass reception will be refurbished and can be taken as a whole or on a floor by floor basis.
The properties specification includes:
Four pipe coil air conditioning.
2 x 13 person passenger lifts.
Male and female WCs on all floors.
24 hour access and security.
The property benefits from a generous parking ratio of 1:340 sq. ft.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Fitout Quality
- Passenger Lifts
- Building Reception
- Full Access Raised floors
Location and Transport
3 World Business Centre is situated in an ideal location overlooking London's Heathrow Airport off the Northern Perimeter Road and next to the A4 Bath Road. Nearby is Junction 4a of the M4 ensuring excellent connections to Central London and the West. Junction 15 of the M25 is also less than 3.5 miles from the property allowing easy access for clients and visitors arriving from around the country via the motorway network.
The building sits within the Heathrow Freeflow Free Fare Zone on routes serving the Airport and immediate vicinity. The free travel zone is sponsered by BAA and the zone stretches on the North side from the Sheraton Heathrow Colnbrook to the Sheraton Skyline along the Bath Road. These buses are part of the public transport system and provide quick and reliable access to the Central Terminal Area for use of the airport for flights, underground rail services at Hatton and Heathrow Connect in to Paddington.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.