Location and Transport
Brunel Engine Shed is located in the town of High Wycombe, in the southern half of the County of Buckinghamshire. It sits between Birdcage Walk, Crendon Street and Amersham Hill and is directly adjacent to the main railway station. The building forms part of the Wycombe District Council’s wider programme to renew the area surrounding the railway station and along the Eastern Quarter, Easton Street.
High Wycombe railway station is serviced by Chiltern Railways which provides direct links in to London Marylebone (30 minutes) and out to Aylesbury (30 minutes), (Oxford (41 minutes), Leamington Spa (48 minutes), Warwick (62 minutes) & Birmingham (77 minutes). Additionally, the site can easily be accessed by foot, bike and bus services.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.