- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Grade A office space in an outstanding location
- Raised floors
- 8 High Speed Lifts
- DDA Compliant
- VAV Air Conditioning
- LG3 Compliant Lighting
- Bike Rack
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Cafe
- Car Parking 4:1000 sq ft
|1st||6,000 sq ft||Let|
For further details follow this link
Central House is Harrogate's largest office building totaling approximately 150,000 ft² over ground and two upper floors. The building is designed in a quadrangle four office block set around a central landscaped courtyard with interconnecting wings.
Central House provides Grade A office accommodation. In addition there are excellent car parking facilities available at a ratio of 1 space per 250 ft².
The premises are situated only 1 mile west of Harrogate town centre and is easily accessible by both car and public transport.
Central House also benefits from excellent additional on site facilities which include a fully serviced restaurant, health club, swimming pool and cafe bar situated on the ground and lower ground floors.
Associate - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.