Location and Transport
Copthall Bridge House is located on Station Bridge within Harrogate town centre, with access from East Parade. The property is a short walk from the town's principle shopping area and Harrogate Railway Station, Bus Station and a host of other facilities.
Copthall Bridge House comprises a mixed use retail and office building, incorporating retail on the ground floor and three upper floors of offices. The accommodation has been recently refurbished to include the installation of new suspended ceilings, new lighting and carpeting. The space is centrally heated with perimeter trunking. A lift serves the accommodation from a ground floor entrance lobby.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.