Location and Transport
SkyPark is situated right next door to Scotland’s Event Campus, Scotland’s flagship events space, comprising of the SEC Centre, SEC Armadillo and The Ovo Hydro.
The Exhibition Centre station provides frequent trains to Glasgow Central every ten minutes. There are frequent buses from nearby St Vincent Street, and less than half an hour’s drive from Glasgow International Airport.
Neighbouring Finnieston is one of Glasgow’s trendiest areas with a wide selection of lively bars, artisan coffee and gourmet sandwich shops. A short walk east will take you to the city centre. A short walk west you'll reach the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, The University of Glasgow.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.