- Energy rating
Excellent opportunity to acquire a prime ground floor unit with a range of potential uses - coming soon.
- Prime Bothwell Street address
- Potential for a range of uses
- Great street frontage
- Self contained unit
The subjects comprise a retail/Class 3 unit arranged over basement and ground floor. Ability to be combined with the upper floors to provide a full building of 13,000 sq ft.
Positioned just around the corner from Glasgow Central Station, the building benefits from great transport links. The subjects comprise a retail/Class 3 unit arranged over basement and ground floor providing ample accommodation. The unit sees approximately 10,000 passing cars every day. Bothwell Street is a bustling area of the city dominated by mixed commercial uses including major office blocks, retail units, restaurants and bars.
Potential for a range of uses (subject to planning consent). The space is bright with a feature sky light to rear of the building, it's maintained historical features make it a unique opportunity for a variety of occupiers.
Prominent position on Bothwell Street, in close proximity to Glasgow Central Station in the heart of the City Centre. The property is well located for access to Glasgow's main public transport hubs namely Glasgow Central and Queen Street train stations and both Buchanan Underground and Bus Station. Glasgow's key retail district of Buchanan Street is also located just a short walk from the property and a range of restaurants, coffee shops and express supermarkets are located in the immediate surrounds.
Senior Surveyor - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.