Mark as favourite
- Location and Transport
- More like this
24 Bothwell Street
Size6,895 ft² / 641 m² (approx. 64 desks)
Excellent opportunity to acquire a prime ground floor unit with a range of potential uses - coming soon
- Prime Bothwell Street address
- Potential for a range of uses
- Great street frontage
- Self contained unit
The subjects comprise a retail/Class 3 unit arranged over basement and ground floor.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Positioned just around the corner from Glasgow Central Station, the building benefits from great transport links. The subjects comprise a retail/Class 3 unit arranged over basement and ground floor providing ample accommodation. The unit sees approximately 10,000 passing cars every day. Bothwell Street is a bustling area of the city dominated by mixed commercial uses including major office blocks, retail units, restaurants and bars.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.