183 St Vincent Street
Size2,904 ft² / 270 m² (approx. 26 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
183 St Vincent Street offers a prime corner position in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District.
- Disabled access
- Modern specification
- Open-plan work space
- Prominent corner position
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|2nd floor||2,904 sq ft||17 per sq ft||7.05 /sq ft||6.35 /sq ft||Available|
The suite enjoys an excellent corner position with impressive feature windows that cascade light into the offices and offer city views.
The office suites have undergone extensive refurbishments to the following high standard:
- Prominent corner building
- Secure door entry finger scanner
- Passenger lift
- Open plan floor plate
- Fully refurbished
- Excellent natural daylight
- Suspended ceiling
- LED lighting
- Raised access floor
- Dedicated male and female toilets
- Metal suspended ceiling
- Shower and bike storage can be made available within the basement
- Passenger Lifts
- Lighting Type
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
Location and Transport
Occupying a prime corner position in the very heart of Glasgow's Central Business District. 183 St Vincent Street benefits from having excellent access to public transport and retail amenities on its doorstep. 183 St Vincent Street provides modern flexible open plan office accommodation.
Its location allows easy access to transport hubs with both rail stations only a 5 minute walk away. The underground network is also in close proximity via Buchanan Street Station.
Local amenities can be found within a 1 minute walk of the front door, with world class retail outlets on nearby Buchanan Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.