150 St Vincent Street
Size872-11,300 ft² / 81-1,050 m² (approx. 8-100 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
150 St Vincent Street offers a prime corner position in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District.
- DDA compliant
- Modern specification
- Manned reception
- Car parking
- Flexible working space
- Flexible Lease Terms
- Plug & Play Available
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|2nd Floor||10,428 sq ft||£22.50 per sq ft||£6.85 per sq ft||£6.79 per sq ft||Available|
|Part 4th||872 sq ft||£25,000 per annum||On application||On application||Available|
150 St Vincent Street has a striking black façade with 69,000 sq ft of prime office space over 7 floors and a secure garage for 24 cars. The property has undergone a comprehensive refurbishment to the reception area and the 4th floor office accommodation to provide a high specification offering suitable for all occupiers. The 2nd floor offers an excellent opportunity for a large occupier seeking flexible workspace. Existing occupiers include Monster Worldwide, JLL, Office Angels and Robb Residential.
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- 24 Hour access
- Cycle Lockers
- Passenger Lifts
- Excellent natural light
- Male and female WCs
- Refurbished common parts
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Accessible WCs
Location and Transport
150 St Vincent Street is located in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District which allows easy access to transport hubs with both rail stations only a 5 minute walk away, the underground network is also in close proximity via Buchanan Street Station. The building is close to a variety of recognised restaurants, bars and cafes alongside shopping and leisure amenities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.