130 St Vincent Street
Size4,409-15,124 ft² / 410-1,405 m² (approx. 40-140 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
130 St Vincent Street offers a prime corner position in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District.
- DDA compliant
- Under refurbishment
- Manned reception
- Car parking
- Open-plan work space
- Private roof terrace on fifth floor
Four car parking spaces also available.
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|Ground floor||4,882 sq ft||18 per sq ft||On application||7.67 /sq ft||Available|
|4th Floor||5,833 sq ft||24 per sq ft||8.15 /sq ft||7.67 /sq ft||Available|
|5th Floor||4,409 sq ft||25 per sq ft||8.15 /sq ft||7.67 /sq ft||Available|
| || || || || || |
- Building Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Accessible WCs
- Car Parking
- Passenger Lifts
- Excellent natural light
Location and Transport
Located within Glasgow’s Central Business District, St Vincent Street is one of the most prestigious business addresses in the city and is home to an array of financial institutions and professional firms.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.