Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
130 St Vincent Street
Size4,964-16,683 ft² / 461-1,550 m² (approx. 46-150 desks)
Read more description
130 St Vincent Street offers a prime corner position in the heart of Glasgow's Central Business District.
- DDA compliant
- Manned reception
- Car parking
- Open-plan work space
- Private roof terrace on fifth floor
THIRD & FOURTH FLOOR
The fourth floor suite is due to undergo refurbishment works to the same specification as the recently completed fifth floor. The floorplate for both the third and fourth floors loop around a central light atrium meaning the space benefits from great natural daylight .
This inviting suite provides direct level access from St Vincent Street and will be refurbished to provide the ideal blank canvass where an occupier can create the interior design and layout that best reflects their business.
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|Ground floor||4,964 sq ft||£18 per sq ft||£7.21 /sq ft||£8.30 /sq ft||Available|
|3rd Floor||5,894 sq ft||£24 per sq ft||£7.90 /sq ft||£8.30 /sq ft||Available|
|4th Floor||5,825 sq ft||£24 per sq ft||£8.15 /sq ft||£8.30 /sq ft||Available|
| || || || || || |
On entering 130 St Vincent Street, the initial impression is of a crisp and contemporary interior that is very much of today. A commissionaire manned reception desk and stylish furniture in turn lead to two modern passenger lifts serving all floors.
- Building Reception: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Ceiling: Suspended Fibre Panel ceiling
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Car Parking: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Excellent natural light: Yes
Location and Transport
Deeply rooted in the heart of the core business district. St Vincent Street is recognised as the Glasgow’s most prestigious business address. The area is home to an array of financial institutions and professional firms attracted by the first class amenity and convenient public transport provision.
130 is situated on the north side of St Vincent Street at its junction with Hope Street. Benefiting from frontages to both streets the building delivers a memorable initial impression. An excellent specification and secure car parking complete this compelling, contemporary space proposition.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.