Location and Transport
24 Blythswood Square holds a prominent position on the west side of Glasgow's premier garden square. With excellent proximity to junctions 18 and 19 of the M8 and major railway stations Charing Cross, Central and Queen Street station. Blythswood Square offers occupiers an opportunity to acquire accommodation in an excellent location.
Public transport is easily accessible with the South side of the square and St Vincent Street servicing multiple major bus routes, Cowcaddens subway station within a 9 minute walk and the closest Airlink Stop for Glasgow Airport a 5 minute walk.
Major occupiers on the square include Chivas Regal, The Blythswood Square Hotel and NatWest.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.