Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
205-209 West George Street
G2 2LW Glasgow
Size2,692 ft² / 250 m² (approx. 25 desks)
Read more description
Comprehensively refurbished office in Glasgow Core City Centre.
- DDA compliant
- Comprehensively Refurbished
- Modern specification
- Car parking
- Elevated Ground Floor
- Strong Branding Potential
The last remaining, elevated ground floor suite as Kintyre House. Currently not fitted out however available as a fully fitted CAT A+ option.
*INDICATIVE* photos of Capsule Scheme, fully fitted CAT A+ option in the image gallery.
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge|
|Front||2,692 sq ft||£23 per sq ft||£7.19 /sq ft||£5.24 /sq ft|
Kintyre House was comprehensively refurbished in 2018 to provide the highest quality specification and finishes.
- 3 Pipe VRF air-conditioning
- Raised access flooring system with metal floor tile with carpetting
- Suspended Ceiling
- Integrated LED compliant light fittings
- DDA Compliant
- 2 Garaged Car Parking Spaces
- Male, female and accessible toilets and showering facilities
- Car Parking: Yes
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Period features with character: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Accessible WCs: Yes
- Passenger Lifts: Yes
- Build Status: 2nd Hand - Existing
Location and Transport
Kintyre House occupies an unrivalled north facing position on one of Glasgow's widest and most elegant of streets. Offering the best office location in Glasgow - right in the very heart of the traditional central business district.
The properties close proximity to both mainline railway stations, all other public transport hubs and the finest restaurants, hotels and retail offerings make this locale the choice of the business occupier.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.