- Location and Transport
- More like this
50 George Square
G2 1EH Glasgow
Excellent Grade A office accommodation with fantastic views overlooking George Square, in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
- Prominent corner position overlooking George Square
- Large Flexible Floor Plates with Fit Out
- Immediately adjacent to Queen Street Station
George House offers exceptional floor space arranged over 6 stories, with outstanding natural daylight on all elevations providing unrivalled views of Glasgow’s historic George Square. A well-appointed reception creates an immediate sense of arrival, with lift access to all floors forming a seamless journey. A communal garden provides a quiet area hidden from the bustle of Glasgow’s Streets.
The accommodation comprises the entire second floor, fitted out with 210 desks and 10 meeting rooms, although either the north or south wing can be taken separately if required.
- Large flexible floor plates with central atrium (providing natural light on all sides)
- Communal private garden
- Metal Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Perimeter A/C system
- Raised Floors
- Two building entrances (with concierge)
- Secure basement car parking
- Excellent City Centre location close to Queen Street Station
- Desks and Furniture Available