82 Gordon Street
Size1,208 ft² / 112 m² (approx. 11 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Excellent opportunity to occupy centrally located office space with visibility onto Gordon Street.
- Centrally located
- Self contained
- Visibility from Gordon Street
- Potential for a variety of uses
- Benefits from existing fit out
The accommodation comprises of the following
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
Secure door entry access from 82 Gordon Street to first floor property with windows overlooking Gordon Street.
Present layout provides reception and two consulting rooms with self contained private toilets.
Potentially suitable for a variety of uses.
Location and Transport
Directly opposite Glasgow Central Station in the heart of the City Centre. The property is well located for access to Glasgow's main public transport hubs namely Glasgow Central and Queen Street train stations and both Buchanan Underground and Bus Station. Glasgow's key retail district of Buchanan Street is also located just a short walk from the property and a range of restaurants, coffee shops and express supermarkets are located in the immediate surrounds.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.