Location and Transport
The property is situated on the east side of Buchanan Street, between its junctions with West George Street and Dundas Lane. Located in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, the property is well located for access to Glasgow's main public transport hubs namely Glasgow Central and Queen Street train stations and both Buchanan Underground and Bus Station.
Buchanan Street is widely accepted as being the second busiest shopping thoroughfare in the UK. Local amenities are therefore exceptional and there is a wide variety of restaurants, bars, cafés and bistros within short walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.