Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
24 St. Vincent Place
Size1,448-13,279 ft² / 135-1,234 m² (approx. 13-120 desks)
24 St Vincent Place provides unique office accommodation within the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
- Flexible working space
- Striking facade
|Description||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge|
|4th Floor West||1,448 sq ft||£23 per sq ft||£5.69 /sq ft||£5.50 /sq ft|
|4th Floor East||3,123 sq ft||£22.50 per sq ft||£5.69 /sq ft||£5.50 /sq ft|
|3rd floor||4,639 sq ft||£22.50 per sq ft||£5.69 /sq ft||£5.50 /sq ft|
|2nd Floor||4,069 sq ft||£22.50 per sq ft||£5.69 /sq ft||£5.50 /sq ft|
Strictly by appointment by the sole agents.
- 24 Hour access
- Passenger Lifts
- Excellent natural light
- Period features with character
- Refurbished common parts
- Air Conditioning
- Air Handling
Location and Transport
24 St Vincent Place provides flexible accommodation within the heart of Glasgow City Centre. The building offers tenants immediate access to Glasgow's wide range of transport, retail and leisure amenities with Buchanan Street on the doorstep.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.