Location and Transport
Candleriggs is one of the main streets in the Merchant City. The fashionable area sits to the South East of George Square and is one of Glasgow's most vibrant locations. Regarded as the cultural heart of the city, it has recently benefited from a huge surge of local bars, businesses, award winning restaurants, designer shops and cafes.
Linking Ingram Street to the North with Trongate to the South, Candleriggs is one of the main streets and most recognised streets in the Merchant City. Situated directly opposite the property is the internationally renowned Glasgow City Halls, which is now the home of the BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra. Also opposite is the atmospheric ‘Old Fruitmarket’ Venue, which along with the Halls received a £13m refurbishment.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.