5 Redwood Crescent
G74 5PA Glasgow, East Kilbride
Size9,399 ft² / 873 m² (approx. 87 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Excellent opportunity to acquire high quality, fitted out space in a popular business park location.
- Plug and play opportunity
- Great car parking provision
- Benefits from good quality existing fit out
- Excellent location
- Workshop & storage accommodation also available
The ground floor benefits from previous tenant fit out.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
The subjects comprise a modern office building forming part of a larger mixed use development set in a well-maintained environment.. The building is of contemporary design with the available office accommodation arranged over ground and first floor. The property benefits from two secured shared access points. Internally, the subjects are fitted out to a very high standard and offer a mix of open-plan areas, private offices, meeting rooms and collaborative breakout spaces. The subjects also benefit from staff welfare facilities including a fully equipped kitchen/lounge on each floor, male/female w/c’s and shower facilities. Additionally the subjects benefit from air conditioning throughout, while glazed external elevations mean the property benefits from a flood of natural daylight.
Location and Transport
Redwood House is located in a prominent position within one of East Kilbride’s premier business park locations close to the entrance of Peel Park. The property offers excellent accessibility sitting adjacent to Glasgow’s South Orbital (A727) linking East Kilbride with the M77 Motorway. Hairmyres Railway Station is also located within close proximity providing connections to East Kilbride and Glasgow.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.