Clyst House, Winslade Park
Church Lane, Clyst St Mary
EX5 1DY Exeter
Size10,000-62,219 ft² / 929-5,780 m² (approx. 92-580 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
A detached self contained three storey office building on the large office campus of Winslade Park just outside Exeter.
Clyst House is a detached self contained three storey office building of steel frame construction with masonry and clad elevations incorporating glazed curtain walling.
The main entrance and reception area is located on the middle level between the south and west wings. staircases and a passenger lift adjacent to the reception area provide access to the lower and upper levels.
The reception area incorporates a glazed triangular atrium, which extends up to roof level. The accommodation is arranged in four wings around a central core on middle and upper levels and three wings on the lower level.
Strictly by appointment with the sole agent.
Location and Transport
Winslade Park is a large office campus in an attractive parkland setting situated immediately to the east of Exeter and just outside the City’s urban boundary. It comprises a number of self contained office buildings including Winslade House, Brook House and Clyst House together with extensive landscaping and surface level on site car parking. Winslade Park is less than a mile to the east of Junction 30 of the M5 motorway via the A376 Exmouth Road.
Clyst House occupies the north east corner of Winslade Park within a largely self-contained site and shares use of the main car park and other on site facilities.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.