Location and Transport
Osprey House is located within Sowton and is ideally situated for motorway access being located a short distance away from Junctions 29 and 30 of the M5. The building faces onto Moor Lance, the main arterial route through Sowton that links to Honiton Road and into the City Centre. The area has been successful in attracting a number of high profile occupiers including South West Communications, EDF Energy, Taylor Wimpey and Royal Mail.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.