Location and Transport
Exeter has a thriving business community and functions as the principal administrative centre of Devon and the South West.
The city is home to a number of major UK and internationally organisations including the Met Office, EDF Energy, Devon & Cornwall Constabulary and South West Water.
Pynes Hill is Exeter's premier office park, situated towards to city's eastern edge. Located on the edge of an attractive Valley Park. It has excellent access to the M% motorway at junctions 29 and 30 as well as good links to main line railway stations and Exeter Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.