EX2 5TH Exeter
Size2,000-10,255 ft² / 186-953 m² (approx. 18-95 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Prominent office building at gateway to Pynes Hill Office Park close to Junction 30 of M5 motorway.
- Excellent communication links
- Prominent development
- Open-plan work space
- High-quality fit out
The building provides accommodation of a high quality and impressive design extending to a total net internal area of 45,000 sq ft configured over three floors. The floor plates provide largely open plan accommodation around a central core containing w.c. facilities, lift and stairwell access and access to the main reception area.
The specification includes:
- Impressive Foyer with Balconies
- Suspended ceilings
- Air conditioning
- Anti-glare light fitting
- Raised floors
- Male and female WC's on each floor
- Shower facilities
- Two passenger lifts
- Open plan flexible floor layouts.
Location and Transport
Exeter is the regional and administrative centre for Devon and is located approximately 180 miles south west of London, 80 miles to the south west of Bristol and 45 miles to the north east of Plymouth. Milford House is situated just off the A379 in the established office campus location of Pynes Hill less than 1 mile from Junction 30 of the M5 motorway and less than 3 miles from Exeter City Centre.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.