Pynes Hill Court, Pynes Hill
EX2 5SP Exeter
Size2,628-32,566 ft² / 244-3,025 m² (approx. 24-300 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Prime, office building in established office campus location.
- Superb opportunity
- Gateway to Pynes Hill
- Close to retail and other amenities
- Excellent parking ratio
The available space is located on the ground and two upper floors of Pynes Hill Court and is currently arranged to provide a combination of cellular and open plan office space benefiting from the following high specification:
- Fully accessed raised floors
- Suspended ceilings with recessed luminaries
- Manned reception
- Males & female WCs on all floors
- Kitchenette facilities
- Extensive on site car parking
- Central heating
Strictly by appointment with the agents.
Location and Transport
Pynes Hill Court is situated in an elevated position just off the A379 in the established office campus location of Pynes Hill less than 1 mile from Junction 30 of the M5 motorway and less than 3 miles from Exeter City Centre
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.