16-18 Dix's Field
EX1 1QA Exeter
Size1,461-7,805 ft² / 136-725 m² (approx. 13-72 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Refurbished open plan offices within the main central office district of Exeter. Prestige entrance and allocated basement parking.
The property forms the eastern wing of Sterling House and was built in 1988. The building is arranged over four floors with basement parking and is constructed of concrete frame with brick elevations under a mansard roof with natural slate cover.
The office space is to be refurbished to provide open plan accommodation with a prestige ground floor entrance. An eight person passenger lift and staircase provide access between floors. Male and female toilets are provided on alternate floors and there is a disabled toilet on the ground floor.
The overall specification includes raised floors and suspended ceilings with recessed lighting.
The property benefits from a total of 13 allocated car parking spaces in the basement below.
Location and Transport
The property is located on the south side of Dix's Field at the top end of Southernhay East within the main central office district of Exeter.
Dix's Field is accessed from Paris Street and the internal ring road. Dix's Field and Southernhay comprise a mix of period Georgian and modern office buildings which include Manor Court opposite on the north side of Dix's Field and at Southernhay Gardens to the south.
The Exeter City Council offices are situated opposite.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.