- No Commission
Orchard Brae HouseFavourite
30 Queensferry Road
EH4 2HS Edinburgh
1,872.00 - 28,825.00 ft² (173.91 - 2,677.93 m²)
19.5 per ft²
• Cool, crisp and modern refurbishment
• Contemporary entrance and great first impression
• 85% of staff within 4 desks of a window
• Office space flooded with natural light
• 1 car space per 510 sq.ft.
|Description||Size||Rent||Business Rates||Service Charge||Condition||Possession|
|Second Floor||4,972 sq ft||On application||£6 per sq ft||£6.20 per sq ft||refurbished||Immediate|
|First Floor||4,992 sq ft||On application||£6 per sq ft||£6.20 per sq ft||under-refurbishment||May 2018|
|Ground Floor||12,594 sq ft||On application||£6 per sq ft||£6.20 per sq ft||under-refurbishment||May 2018|
|Garden Level||2,390 sq ft||On application||£6 per sq ft||£6.20 per sq ft||under-refurbishment||May 2018|
|Garden Level||3,897 sq ft||On application||£6 per sq ft||£6.20 per sq ft||under-refurbishment||May 2018|
57 clear car spaces are available with the vacant space which equates to 1 car space per 510 sq ft.
The list of occupiers already in the building include;
- Johnston Publications
- Vet Solutions
Orchard Brae House is about to undergo a major transformation to provide high quality office space, refurbished or defurbished, on all levels.
The high quality specifcation includes:
- new reception area, lift lobbies and central staircase
- new male, female WC's on every floor
- new shower and changing facilities
- 3x refurbished 20 person (1,600kg) lifts
- Virtually column free open plan space
- New metal raised access floor with bus bar system
- New metal tile suspended ceiling or exposed soffit
- New lighting in the spirit of LG7
- Access control system with proximity readers
- New VRF air conditioning system
- Designed to 1 person per 10sqm for M&E and toilets
- DDA compliant
- Secure storage on Level 1
- Secure "ride-in" cycle storage on Level 1
- 57 available car parking spaces - 1 space per 510 sq.ft.
- New cafe on entrance level
The accommodation is available by way of a new lease on the whole or floor by floor.
Strictly by appointment through either of the joint agents.
Orchard Brae House is located on Queensferry Road, a main arterial route accessing Edinburgh city centre. Conveniently situated 10 minutes walk from the city's West End, Orchard Brae House benefits from 14 bus services adjacent to the building. The location is extremely well connected to all parts of the city via Edinburgh's extensive public transport network.