- No Commission
50 Lothian Road - Level 2 & 6Favourite
50 Lothian Road
EH3 9BY Edinburgh
13,710.00 - 30,480.00 ft² (1,273.70 - 2,831.68 m²)
Price on application
• High quality open plan office accommodation
• Comprehensive refurbishment
• Outstanding views of the city and Edinburgh Castle
• 6 Basement car parking spaces
- Open plan office accommodation within the penthouse accomodation in one of Edinburgh's most prestigious buildings
- Exceptional Castle and 360 degree views including the Pentland Hills
- Ability to accommodate your requirement on one floor
- The premises will be comprehensively refurbished to provide Grade A office accommodation including new air conditioning and light fittings
- Office accommodation extending to 13,710 sq ft and will have the benefit of 6 basement car parking spaces
- Opportunity to incorporate the tenants' fit out within the Landlord's Cat A works
- Prominent entrance and a generous full height reception
- 24 x 7 access and security
- Ladies, gents and accessible toilets
- Bike storage and showers
The current lease expires in April 2017, following which we propose to undertake a comprehensive refurbishment of the accommodation. The accommodation could be available for your clients by Summer 2017 at the earliest.
50 Lothian Road is located in the heart of the Exchange District, Edinburgh's key office location. Nearby occupiers include Standard Life, Lloyds Banking Group, Aberdeen Asset Management, Scottish Widows, BlackRock, Anderson Strathern, KPMG and Deloitte. The Edinburgh International Conference Centre is only a few minutes' walk from the property.
Lothian Road is home to numerous amenities such as bars, cafes and restaurants. Additionally, the key shopping locations of Princes Street and George Street are a short walk away.
The property benefits from excellent transport links as Lothian Road is served by several bus services. Haymarket and Waverley train stations are both within walking distance and there is a tram stop nearby on Shandwick Place providing easy access to Edinburgh Airport. Several large public car parks are also available in the vicinity.