1-7 Conference Square
EH3 8LL Edinburgh
Size6,723-28,809 ft² / 625-2,676 m² (approx. 62-270 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Exchange Crescent has an enviable position in the heart of Edinburgh's Financial Exchange District.
- Grade A specifcation
- Largest available floorplate in city centre
- Flexible lease terms
- Superb car parking ratio
|Floor/Unit||Size||Rent||Rates Payable||Service Charge||Availability|
|3rd||12,066 sq ft||£29 per sq ft||£9 per sq ft||£8.55 per sq ft||Available|
|2nd||10,020 sq ft||£28 per sq ft||£9 per sq ft||£8.55 per sq ft||Available|
|Ground||6,723 sq ft||£24 per sq ft||£9 per sq ft||£8.55 per sq ft||Available|
Exchange Crescent was completed in 2000 and consists of 7 storeys of flexible high quality open plan office accommodation with assoicated secure parking at basement level.
The Grade A accommodation has been finished to the highest specifcation, including:
- 7x 16 person OTIS passenger lifts in central cores plus a further 4 lifts at the east and west circulation cores
- Metal raised access floor with 150mm clear void
- high quality 600mm x 600mm aluminium perforated metal ceiling tiles
- Lighting is provided by modular recessed flourescent light fittings
- Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
- High quality male and female toilet facilities on each floor
- Changing rooms, incorporating showers and lockers in 7 Exchange Crescent
- CCTV security system
- Building Management System for mechanical plant
- Dual power supply with 2 No 11kV electricity supplies
Location and Transport
Exchange Crescent is surrounded by all that Scotland's capital has to offer. There is extensive pedestrian access from Festival Square to the east and Conference Square to the west or via a footbridge over the West Approach Road into Rutland Square and Shandwick Place beyond. The building is undoubtedly well placed to take advantage of all the major bus routes via Shandwick Place, Princes Street and Lothian Road and there are over 2,000 public car parking spaces within easy walking distance.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.