20-22 Torphichen Street
Edinburgh, EH3 8JB
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
226 - 1,208 ft² / 20.996 - 112.227 m² (approx. 2 - 11 desks)
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
20-22 Torphichen Street comprises an attractive Category B listed townhouse, located within Edinburgh's City Centre.
- Original Georgian Townhouse features throughout
- First class public transport links
- Exceptional local amenities
- Room by room letting available
- Fully furnished options available
20-22 Torphichen Street comprises an attractive 3 storey Category B listed townhouse. The available ground floor accommodation, comprises 4 separate rooms, which can be let together or separately.
The suites could be furnished - more information available on request.
The suites benefit from the following specification:
- Well presented vestibule area
- Underfloor cabling and floor boxes
- Suspended strip lighting
- Gas fired central heating system
- Dedicated male and female WC facilities
The accommodation is available on a new flexible terms, to be agreed.
20-22 Torphichen Street is located within Edinburgh City Centre, between the City's prestigious West End and Exchange District, an important financial and legal sector hub for the city.
The building benefits from first class public transport links, being several minutes' walk from the redeveloped Haymarket Railway Station as well as two tram stops providing direct access to Edinburgh Airport. Nearby Shandwick Place is a hub for many bus routes servicing the city and offers a superb range of bars, restaurants and shops. Torphichen Street also provides quick access to the arterial Queensferry Road (A90), connecting to Scotland's wider motorway networks.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.