- Location and Transport
- More like this
19A, Canning Street
EH3 8EG Edinburgh
Modern open plan office with high quality fit out
- High quality existing fit out
- Manned reception area
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
Caledonian Exchange is a modern office development, arranged over ground and 4 upper floors. Existing occupiers in the building currently include Dalmore Capital, Lindsays and AT&T.
The available office suite is on the front split of the 3rd floor and extends to a net internal area of 4,483 sq ft. The suite benefits from excellent levels of natural daylight, with windows on all elevations. In addition, the property also benefits from a high quality existing fit out to include; generous kitchen area, collaboration spaces, meeting rooms, copy/print area and storage.
Further specification includes:
- 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning system
- Raised access floors
- Metal tile suspended ceiling
- LED lighting
- Refurbished double height reception area
- Manned reception desk
- Lift access
- Communal male and female WC facilities
- Communal Shower Facilities
- Covered cycle racks
The suite is currently held on a lease which expires on the 30th July 2027, with a tenant only break option of the 31st of July 2022. The preference is to assign this lease.