Mark as favourite
8 Manor Place
Size3,705 ft² / 344 m² (approx. 34 desks)
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Traditional mid-terraced townhouse, providing office accommodation over lower ground, ground and three upper floors
|Lower Ground||714 sq ft||Available|
|Ground||793 sq ft||Available|
|1st||918 sq ft||Available|
|1st||374 sq ft||Available|
|2nd||364 sq ft||Available|
|3rd||361 sq ft||Available|
The property comprises of a traditional mid-terraced townhouse, arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper floors. A mix of open plan and cellular office accommodation is provided across the floors. 3 surface car parking is provided to the rear of the property.
The property is available on a new FRI lease on terms to be agreed from April 2018
- Period features with character
- Male and female WCs
- Car Parking
Location and Transport
The property is situated on Manor Place in Edinburgh's West End. The area provides a mix of predominantly office and residential accommodation within terraces of traditional townhouses and offer tenants access to a comprehensive range of local amenities including a wide selection shopping outlets, bars and leisure facilities.
The property benefits from excellent transport links and is highly accessible. Haymarket railway station is within walking distance, as well as the tram network that provides a direct route to Edinburgh airport. The location is also well served by Edinburgh's extensive bus network with frequent services on offer to all areas of the city.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.