1 Inverleith Row
Edinburgh, EH3 5DA
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
9,708 - 21,780 ft² / 901.902 - 2,023.427 m² (approx. 90 - 202 desks)
Head of UK Tenant Representation
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Tanfield offers an inspiring working environment in Edinburgh, benefiting from large Grade A floorplates with superb common facilities.
- Secure on-site & garaged parking
- Attractive grounds and natural setting
- Generous common break-out areas
- A new cafe operated by 'Milk' on site
- Concierge Service
- Ample cycle provision and shower facilities
The part second floor suite is being extensively refurbished and is available on the below basis:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Rent||Rates Payable (sq ft)||Service Charge (sq ft)||Availability|
|2nd - 2nd Floor||21,780||2,023.43||£5.87||£6.45||Available|
|2nd - 2nd Floor (west)||9,708||901.90||£5.87||£6.45||Available|
|2nd - 2nd Floor (east)||11,807||1,096.91||£5.87||£6.45||Available|
Tanfield is a comprehensively refurbished and attractive office environment with extensive common parts to include large break out areas and coffee shops.
The large open plan floorplate available benefit from the following outline specification:
- Full raised access floor with 150mm void
- Clear floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
- New mesh metal tile suspended ceiling, including feature open ceiling areas
- Heating and cooling provided by four pipe fancoil units
- 4x lifts & dedicated goods lift
- High quality male and female toilets, including disabled facilities
- Standby generator capability
- dedicated country club type facilities for the sole use of this office suite
Strictly by appointment through either of the joint agents.
The accommodation is available by way of a new FRI lease on the whole suite. The suite will be available Q3 2022.
Tanfield is surrounded by a host of key transport connections and amenities including:
- 3 bus stops within 2 minutes walk
- Plentiful bus routes - 23, 27, 8, 61
- 64 cycle racks
- Exceptional car parking availability with 297 secure underground car spaces, and 30 dedicated for the available suite
- 1/3 of all car spaces for capacity to support electric charging points
Neighbours in the Building
This is a great chance to join an enviable list of tenants including Blackcircles, Dexcom, Trainline, Secureworks, Craneware, Zonal and ST Microelectronics.
The gym operator 'F45' offers a fitness community on your doorstep and a new cafe operated by 'Milk' is available for guests and staff to use.
There is 24/7 on-site presence, with concierge service and HD CCTV systems.
Supporting your sustainability objectives
Tanfield provides a green working environment, with it's biodiversity maintained in partnership with the botanic gardens.
- BREEAM of Very Good
- EPC Rating of B
- Boilers recently replaced for added efficiency
- New energy efficient LED lighting to offices with passive infrared sensors
- Full BEMS (Building Energy Management System) adding efficiency to building's functions
- Capacity for 96 electric charging points
- Green Apple Environment Award, recognising and promoting best practice
- 100% renewable energy provided
- Attractive, communal garden surrounding the property
- Access to a private roof terrace on the 2nd floor
- A committed management team on hand
- Opportunity to engage with existing tenants for charity, social and environment events
- Green Leases encouraged
Tanfield is centrally located in the heart of Edinburgh and surrounded by a pleasing environment amongst the Botanic Gardens and Water of Leith. Its a short 10 minute walk from George Street and only 5 minutes from the popular Stockbridge and Canonmills area of Edinburgh. Within a stone's throw, you'll find cafes, supermarkets, restaurants and bars.
Head of UK Tenant Representation
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.