Location and Transport
110 George Street is situated within a prime City Centre location on the South side of George Street between Castle Street and South Charlotte Street in Edinburgh's golden rectangle area. The location is highly desirable with occupiers benefiting from a prestigious address coupled with the City's best retail and leisure amenities and transport links.
The property offers outstanding connectivity with both the recently redeveloped Waverley and Haymarket Railway Stations a short walk away. Edinburgh bus station is also nearby and the new tram system is also in close proximity, providing a direct connection to and from Edinburgh Airport.
With the retail and leisure amenities of George Street and Princes Street on its doorstep, 110 George Street provides occupiers with access to a wide range of shops as well as top class restaurants, bars and boutique hotels. Some of the local occupiers include Starbucks, Tigerlilly, Browns and Thomas Pink. 110 George Street is both extremely well connected and a vibrant and exciting place to work.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.