- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Centrally located office suite with superb views of Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle
- 4th floor suite with outstanding views
- Private south facing terrace
- Excellent communication links
- Exceptional local amenities
- Open-plan work space
- High quality existing fitout available
The available office accommodation is located on the 4th floor, providing occupiers with superb views of Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle.
The suite provides high quality open plan accommodation which benefits from high quality existing fitout, to include a kitchen, meeting room and call booths.
A new full repairing and insuring lease will be offered for a term to be agreed.
Princes Street is an internationally recognised address offering occupiers unrivalled access to retail, leisure and transport facilities.
125 Princes Street is occupies a prime location towards the west end of the street, situated between Castle Street and South Charlotte Street. The property benefits from excellent communication links, equidistant to both Waverley and Haymarket train stations and is extremely well served by Edinburgh's extensive bus network, and the tram line.
A wide array of shops, bars and restaurants are available on the doorstep of property, with Princes Street known as Edinburgh's prime retail street. This is further enhanced by the offering on both George Street and Lothian Road.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.