Location and Transport
101 George Street occupies a prime location on the north side of George Street between North Castle Street and Frederick Street in Edinburgh's 'Golden Rectangle' area. This location remains highly desirable with many occupiers offering both a prestigious business address and superb retail, cafes & restaurants, hotels and bars in the immediate area.
The property also offers exceptional connectivity with both Waverley Rail Station and Edinburgh Bus Station a short walk away. With Princes Street being in close proximity to George Street the tram line further improves the public transport credentials of the property.
With both the retail facilities of Princes Street and George Street on its doorstep and exclusive Multrees Walk a short distance away, 101 George Street provides occupiers with a wide range of shops as well as top class bars, restaurants and boutique hotels, making 101 George Street not only well connected but also a vibrant and exciting place to work.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- This correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.