Location and Transport
39 George Street is located in the heart of Edinburgh's business district linking Charlotte Square to the west with St Andrew Square to the east. The property is situated to the north side of George Street, between Hanover Street and Frederick Street, and benefits from an outstanding range of hotels, bars, restaurants and cafes in the immediate surrounds.
The building is in close proximity to excellent transport links with both Edinburgh Bus Station in St Andrew Square and Waverley Railway Station within short walking distance. There is also easy access to tram and bus services on Princes Street, providing transport to Edinburgh Airport.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.