7 Lochside View
Edinburgh, EH12 9DH
Please contact us for price
- Space Available
8,010 - 41,432 ft² / 744.153 - 3,849.157 m² (approx. 74 - 384 desks)
Head of Scotland
- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
7 Lochside View is a modern office building prominently located on Edinburgh Park
- Comprehensive refurbishment planned
- Prominent position on Edinburgh Park
- Good parking ratio
- Air Conditioning
- Shower & Cycle Facilities
- Communal Atrium Space
- Manned reception
7 Lochside View was constructed in 2002 to a Grade A specification. The building is of steel frame construction arranged over ground and two upper floors. With a spacious central atrium, the building benefits from excellent natural daylight. There are 239 designated car parking spaces available (1:268 sq ft) at surface and basement level.
The Building benefits from the following specification:
- High quality double height spacious reception incorporating limestone floor tiles, a mixture of glazed curtain walling and ornamental polished plaster wall finishes.
- Extensive open plan floor plates over three floors.
- Fully glazed central atrium distributing natural daylight throughout the office area.
- VRV system providing heating/cooling to the office accommodation.
- Building management system to monitor and control the engineering services within the building.
- 2 duplex controlled 10 person passenger lifts serving all floors.
- Column grid of 9 x 7.5m with a 1.5m space planning grid.
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.7m with a raised access floor providing a minimum clear void of 165mm and a 400mm void above the ceiling
Edinburgh Park is a multi-modal transport interchange, bringing together road, rail, tram, and air transport, along with the opportunity
to cycle, walk or run to work. This range of inter-connecting transport options provides choice for staff and visitors alike.
- Immediate access to the city bypass and M8 motorway.
- 5 minutes from Edinburgh International Airport by road or tram.
- Tram services every 8 minutes to the airport and the city centre.
- Quick access to 2 railway stations, with services to the city centre, the west / Glasgow and the north.
- Prolific bus services, accessing all areas of the city.
- Edinburgh Park shuttle bus collecting staff from the railway stations at peak times.
Head of Scotland
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.