- No Commission
ONESIXTY Dundee StreetFavourite
EH11 1DQ Edinburgh
3,536.00 ft² (328.51 m²)
Price on application
• Attractive rents• High quality refurbished open plan space
• Shower and changing room facilities
• Excellent parking ratio
• Attractive spacious common areas
The property comprises a landmark Grade A office building built to a “Head Office” specification with high quality glazed, stainless steel and cherry wood fittings, with a central atrium allowing for high levels of natural light.
The available accommodation comprises ground, first and second floor office suites. The second floor suite benefits from a high quality existing tenant fit out
- Concierge manned reception desk
- Fully DDA compliant
- 2 x DDA compliant passenger lifts.
- WC and disabled WC facilities on each floor
- Shower facilities
- Fully refurbished Four Pipe Fan Coil a/c
- 200mm raised access floor
- Suspended ceiling
- VDU compliant lighting
- Cycle racks
- 9 parking spaces (Ratio of 1:716 sq.ft)
|Level 4 Suite B||5,735 sq ft|
|Level 3 Suite A||3,536 sq ft|
|Level 2 Suite B||2,648 sq ft|
The accommodation is available by way of new FRI leases on a floor by floor basis
Strictly by appointment by the joint agents.
160 Dundee Street is located in the Fountainbridge area of Edinburgh city centre and overlooks the West Approach Road, one of Edinburgh's busiest arterial routes. The property is ideally located for access to the city centre, west of the city and motorway network beyond.