Location and Transport
Doncaster is one of the largest commercial centres in South Yorkshire, located approximately 273 km (170 miles) north of London, 56 km (35 miles) south-east of Leeds and (35 km) 22 miles north-east of Sheffield.
The town benefits from good road communications being situated approximately 4.0 km (2.5 miles) east of the A1 (M) and 4.8 km (3.0 miles) north of Junction 3 of the M18 Motorway which in turn link with the wider national motorway network.
Doncaster is connected to the national railway network with a fastest journey time to London King’s Cross of 1 hour 35 minutes. There are also regular direct services to Leeds, York and Hull. Doncaster Sheffield Airport is located approximately 10 km (6 miles) to the south east.
The property is well located within Ten Pound Walk, an established office and business park, and is immediately adjacent to the A6182 (White Rose Way) which is a main arterial route into Doncaster from Junction 3 of the M18 Motorway, a mere 3.2 km (2 miles) to the south.
The property is situated on the eastern side of Ten Pound Walk and is accessed via Heavens Walk. Other nearby occupiers include Tesco, BT, Hitachi, Amazon, NHS, Renault, Thales and ATS Euromaster.
Doncaster town centre and railway station are approximately 1.6 km (1 mile) to the north-west. In addition, the property benefits from being in close proximity to a number of amenities including Lakeside Village, an outlet shopping centre less than 1.6 km (1 mile) to the south-east. The centre has over 45 stores and restaurants including Marks & Spencer, Gap, Next, Holland & Barrett, The Body Shop, Antler, Mountain Warehouse, McDonalds and Costa.
The Frenchgate Shopping Centre is 1.6 km (1 mile) to the north. The centre, which totals approximately 74,322 sq m (800,000 sq ft) along with 1,800 car parking spaces, welcomes over 19 million shoppers a year and has over 140 stores including Debenhams, Next, H&M, River Island, New Look, Sainsbury’s and Boots.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.