- Energy rating
Tameside Business Park offers good quality offices on a well maintained business estate.
- Café on site
- Ample Car Parking
- Close to M60 and M67 motorways
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|Name||sq ft||sq m||Availability|
|Unit - B2.04 - B2.13||6,620||615.02||Available|
Tameside Business Park offers 6,620 sq ft of office space on the ground floor. The suite is currently divided into multiple small offices which can be used as private offices or consultation rooms.
To the east of Manchester, close to Denton Town Centre, Tameside Business Park is ideally located for local and regional businesses seeking high quality commercial space with excellent links to the national motorway network.
With a prominent and extensive frontage to Windmill Lane the scheme is already a local landmark. Its proximity to the M67/M60 intersection allows quick and easy access to and from Manchester City Centre, Stockport and South Yorkshire.
Denton itself offers an excellent range of shopping and business services and Crown Point Shopping Park, about one mile to the north east of the site, brings a wide range of high street names to the town. For overnight visitors there is a Premier Travel Inn hotel and Brewers Fayre within five minutes drive and for the weekly shopping trip, a Sainsbury's Superstore on Oldham Street, just two or three minutes away by car.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.