Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
RH10 9SY Crawley
Size5,882-13,193 ft² / 546-1,226 m² (approx. 54-120 desks)
Endeavour House is a striking headquarters office building arranged over ground and two upper floors.
- Superb opportunity
- Headquarters building
- Excellent car parking
- Fully refurbished
- New feature glazed entrance
- Flexible open plan floor plates
- New LED lighting with PIR and daylight dimming controls
- New metal tiled suspended ceilings
- New WCs complete with showers facilities to each floor
- New VRF air conditioning
- 1:8 sq m occupancy
- Full access raised floors with new carpets throughout
- New 10 person lift
- 95 car parking space 1:205 sq ft
Due to its close proximity to Gatwick Airport, Crawley is a key South East office market with a number of large aviation companies choosing to locate in the town, including Virgin Atlantic, British Airways and the Civil Aviation Authority. Other occupiers attracted to the town include Deloitte, KPMG, PwC, Grant Thornton, Nestlé and Thales.
- Air Conditioning
- Full Access Raised floors
- Passenger Lifts
- Car Parking
Location and Transport
Crawley is one of the principal commercial centres in West Sussex. The town is strategically located 30 miles south of Central London, 23 miles north of Brighton and 27 miles south east of Guildford. Continuous economic growth and investment have developed Crawley into the main centre of industry, commerce and employment between London and the South Coast.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.